Bella Notte Lynette 24x24 Pillow
The Lynette 24x24 Throw Pillow is a perfect size for both your bedroom and salon. Designed in softly textured silk velvet, this luxe dec pillow flaunts graceful floral embroidery with pale gold accents inspired by a vintage chinoiserie. Backed in midweight linen and closed with a gold zipper, Lynette blends old world glamour with a modern edge, ideal for layering into your unique space.
- Silk Velvet: 82% Rayon, 18% Silk
- Knife Edge, Backed in Midweight Linen, Gold Zipper with Charmeuse Pull
- Pillow sold with insert
- Pillow insert made in the U.S.A. of 5% duck down and 95% feather fill
- Designed and manufactured in California since 1996
- Small batch dyed to order, tonal variation will occur
Bella Notte products are exquisitely crafted by the hands of master sewers, and garment dyed to order in an artisanal dye house. Due to the special quality of our hand-mixed color palette, tonal variation will occur and is part of the natural beauty of our unique dye process.
- Separate by color/fabric, and button/tie closed when applicable
- Place delicates in garment bag
- Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle
- Tumble dry on low heat or line dry
- Remove promptly
Ironing or steaming may cause streaks in the velvet pile
Please allow 8 weeks from order placement for your linens to ship to you + 3-7 business days for transit time.
Complete the look
Shop other items in this collection
We see the home as a carefully curated expression of self: romantic, eclectic, or bohemian yet always comfortably chic. Each heirloom quality item is crafted locally with attention to detail, and then garment dyed to order in our custom color palette. The end result is an offering of couture textiles for everyday living.
Designed, cut, sewn and dyed in the US
A custom color palette mixed from low-impact dyes
Machine washable luxury linens to fit any lifestyle
Crafted with attention to detail using the finest textiles
Vintage-inspired linens to add romance & artistry to the home
You might also like
Other products you might be interested in